TCT Hole Saw for Metal
When it comes to working with hard materials such as stainless steel and unalloyed steels, carbide hole saw demonstrate their advantage compared to HSS bi-metal hole saws!
Usage of such materials, but also plastics or plaster, is possible by tipping the teeth with thick bits of carbide. Suitable for hand-held and box column drills.
- equipped with drill and arbour
- proper and accurate circulation of the hole saw through stable construction
- positive chip angle – replaceable centre drill
- repeated regrinding of the carbide bits is possible
- steel (V2A & V4A) – cast steel – non-ferrous metal, light metal – plastics – armoured textures
- plasterboard, light building board – wood